Tuesday, June 26, 2007

wow

Time flies....and i am not using this blog....so much so that vance is probably going to take me off his redirect soon. which would be sad....cause my blog will be exciting...maybe......hopefully.


I am leaving for China in less than 3 weeks...and the new digital camera is ready to go. So that means that i should have pictures and posts from the Orient right? we'll see. Don't give up on me just yet. haha

hope everyone (which means all 4 of you) that reads this is doing well. Summer is going to be over before you know it.......

1 comment:

Vance said...

YAAAAAY!!!! A blog post by Briton! YAAAAY!

It's about time. What happened to all of those top 10 lists you were planning on doing? Review movies you've seen. Post anything! You're all the way in NY, and I don't know what the heck is going on in your life. That makes me sad. Post something, call me, e-mail me...do something :).

Alright...seriously, hope you're doing well. If I for some reason don't talk to you before then, have a great time in China. Take care buddy.