Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vance didn't give me notice like the rules stated.....

Vance didn't give me notice of being tagged so that I may play the quiz game. And in studying for the Bar exam you find out that notice is really important, whether it is actual or constructive!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? June 25, 1998 was a Thursday so probably I was at the house. The only other thing would have been if I was at church camp...but I don't remember
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Study for New York Bar Exam
Study for Massachusetts Bar Exam
Go to class
Go to gym?
Ignore the laundry
3. Snacks I enjoy: I don't snack, I love meals! but if I had to choose sour cream & onion chips are my favorite
4. Places I’ve lived: Richmond, VA; Fernandina Beach, FL; Greenville, SC; 3 indiscriminate villages on Long Island, NY
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: Buy lots of fun stuff! Invest! Never get a real job!!! Buy Furman the biggest video replay screen in college football. Take that App. State
7. Name two things you have in common with Oprah: We both like to give people things and we both think we should be on television!
8. You can tell a lot about a person by: how they interact with your family
9. Are you a yeller when you get angry? Depends on who I am angry at....most people would be surprised to hear me yell, it normally scares someone if they have never heard it before. case in point: losing my voice yelling at the refs following them up and down the sideline during the Wofford/Furman 2004 game and their bush league calls and non-calls! (it was so pass interference in the corner of the endzone, but i'm not bitter)
10. Have you ever danced in public? I mean why not....of course I have
11. What did you do to deserve your first detention? First and only detention was a result of being tardy too many times. I got it taken off my record though and got a permanent hall pass for being vice president of the school. I did get all my homework done at detention though, it was awesome.
12. What did you do deserve your first paddling? Lied about something.... Lying is bad! I didn't get paddled too much after that though
13. Name three things you like about the town you live in. 1. It is not Hempstead, 2. train to NYC is a block away, 3. close to school
14. Name four things that you love to do. 1. hang with the family on vacations, 2. video games, 3. go to the movies in the theater, 4. studying for the bar exam..... (ok that's a lie, don't paddle me)
15. Name something unusual you carry with you wherever you go. I have a piece of notebook paper I carry in my wallet from China where Jason, Peter, and I attempted to write down in Chinese the train that we wanted from Nanjing to Shanghai. As it turned out the only word we could write in Chinese was san (which means 3) and is simply three straight lines on top of one another and was the number of tickets we needed. The rest of the piece of paper is in English. We took it to the ticket counter and held it up to the glass, at which point the ticket seller asked in perfect English: "So you want 3 tickets on the D440 express from Nanjing to Shanghai tomorrow?" oh globalization......
16. What’s your favorite website? I don't have just one. phinfever, espn.com, cnnsi, gatorzone, facebook, and yahoo fantasy baseball
17. Where and when was your first kiss? Church Bus probably in 5th grade....man those church trips. First real kiss was later on in 9th grade after the braces came off....
18. What would an enemy have to say about you? "He really thinks he is smart and funny doesn't he?" well I am...
19. Favorite childhood memory. family vacation to aspen, colorado. Also pop warner football...
20. Any regrets? Law school? does that count. No seriously, no regrets have to live each day as a new one, can't go back only forward.


and that is all the procrastinating for now. back to evidence multi-state questions

No comments: