Friday, July 4, 2008

TV Theme Songs

How many can you get?  Hopefully not all in the first 2 minutes.  (although some are really easy) I blame it on slim pickings around the internet

1.  This one is pretty easy

2.  Funny, Funny television, subtle

3.  Still watch today...

4. One of my all-time favorites

5.  I have no idea why I watched this show, blame it on being a child

6.  

7.  I thought the gulls added a little something to this clip

8. 

9. I loved this show as a precocious 9 year old watching reruns

10.  This one set me up for a life of loving Richard Pryor, Queen Latifah, and Chris Rock


BONUS:

6 comments:

Patrick C said...

1: Entourage

Kerri said...

3 - golden girls

Kerri said...

6 - Home Improvement

Kerri said...

8 - Roseanne
9 - family ties! Which i only know because we watched it the other night, haha

Unknown said...

2 - Mad About You
Bonus - Coach

Vance said...

10 - Sanford and Son

I have no idea about 4,5, or 7 though.

Nice touch adding Coach. Man, Coach was awesome. You've inspired me Briton. I think I'm going to watch some of the seasons of Coach on Netflix.