Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rocking Out




Rock Band has become my favorite game on xbox 360. I enjoyed it right from the time i bought it, but quickly became bored with it as medium was too easy and hard was seemingly impossible. Finally one fateful (ie - boring) January night I sat down and made myself practice my favorite song on hard, (Mississippi Queen) until I was able to beat it. I have now completed 22 songs on Hard and can even get through 5 songs on Expert.

I am currently having trouble right now with Gimme Shelter and Enter Sandman. But they too will soon be beaten

Justin and I have a band and are on a world tour and I had to get better at Hard if we were going to get more fans. Currently we are up to about 272,000 fans and have to beat a 4 song set list which includes Enter Sandman if we are to take it to the next level. Our band is La Revolucion! I play guitar and Justin of course is rocking out on the drums.


Be on the lookout for a concert near you!!!

No comments: